Rockfeedback Concerts Are Hiring
27 Nov 2015
Rockfeedback Concerts is one of the country's fastest growing, independent live promotions and events companies, recently nominated at 2015's Music Week Awards as "Live Promoter of the Year".
Starting 15 years ago as an acclaimed, online music magazine, Rockfeedback quickly morphed into a London live promoter, as well as a production company, spawning output on MTV, Channel 4 and online platforms. Its sister company is Transgressive - a record label, publisher and management company ("Independent Label of the Year" 2015, AIM Independent Music Awards).
Rockfeedback Concerts editorially champions and promotes some of the world's most exciting talent, including artists such as Father John Misty, Flume, Poliça, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Swans, Songhoy Blues, and many more. Rockfeedback also stages several festival properties including By The Sea (first event featuring Foals and Hot Chip as headliners this month), Visions and Illuminations, as well as booking line-ups for the likes of Blissfields and Reading & Leeds (annual Transgressive Takeover, Alternative Stage).
The new positions are to bolster the company's continued commitment to promoting new music of every genre, and to enhance its online voice, finding new audiences for great music.
The candidates will ideally be enthusiastic and outgoing, multi-skilled, collaborative, reliable, hard-working, very passionate about music across the spectrum, adept at writing and admin, full of ideas, and simply hungry to contribute to one of the most exciting independent music organisations in the UK.
The two roles available are:
Head of Marketing & Editorial
* A crucial role at the RFB, this is a role for an ideally experienced person in the music industry, working with the Head Booker and full team on liaising with Booking Agents, Managers and the wider industry on constructing and actioning marketing plans and creative marketing ideas. The new hire would ideally have some element of live music experience and will build and maintain partnerships with the media, ticket companies and beyond for RFB events. They will also work with Head of Production on ticketing strategy and digital data related to this.
* This role also involves a very exciting opportunity for a very ambitious creative music position - heading up the Editorial side of Rockfeedback.com, writing copy, articles and working with the wider team on the website, supporting and championing music that RFB works with, and beyond. The role is also responsible for the running of social media and social properties for RFB and growing the Digital strategy, creation of artwork, visual identity and creative around the events, plus managing the marketing database, budgets and mailout systems.
* As with all growing companies, a degree of flexibility and team cross-over will be required. All staff are expected to bring in opportunities, contribute opinions also form part of the event management team when required.
Deadline: December 9th
Assistant Booker / Events Co-Ordinator
* We are hiring for a fantastic entry level position for someone looking to become fully employed in the live music industry. The role will be working directly with the Head Booker on the booking of new talent and bringing new acts into the fold, forging new relationships with industry - agents / managers / artists. Watching a wealth of new acts and looking to work closely with new music.
* The candidate will also be expected to write Editorial and upload / create digital content, assist on the marketing of all events, manage street team and be responsible for venue, outdoor and street marketing activation.
* This will also be responsible for office admin and event co-ordination - overseeing day-to-day office-based tasks, plus assisting with itinerary booking on behalf of artists as and when required. The role also requires a degree of flexibility and team cross-over will be required. This role would be expected to bring in opportunities, contribute opinions and event manage events and form part of festival management teams.
Deadline: December 31st